Monday, July 9, 2012

thank you

it is part of my responsibility this year as a new orleans yav to raise 6,500 dollars..and as my yav year draws to a close i have thankfully raised over 4,000 dollars from gracious individuals and fpc of greensburg..as i try to raise the remainder of my responsibility i would like to ask you to forward my blog to your friends and anyone who might be interested in the service work i am doing....this is tough for me to ask because i already feel so blessed for all of the contributions already donated and all of the thoughts..prayers and support i have received this year..i can't say thank you enough..


not many things have been so clear to me this year as to how the people in my life continue to surprise and astound me with their graciousness...and i am filled with appreciation..
if you would like to help me with my fundraising (note: the address has changed)

 checks can be made out of the Presbytery of South Louisiana with my name in the memo  
 line and sent to the following address:
    Kathy Lee
    YAV Coordinator
    Presbytery of South Louisiana
    2221 Filmore Ave.
    New Orleans, LA 70122


"my friends remind me..by their steadfastness that truth..beauty..and goodness exist in the world..and that no matter what..there are and always will be people..loving people through thick and thin" dawn marie carr

peace & love
jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment